Hello my Apinchadashians! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I got to spend time with my incredible family, which made it the best weekend for me! Today won’t be a recipe day, unfortunately, as I have a lot of things to work on today. There are going to be some new changes coming to apinchadash.com, and I’m so excited about it! So, if I’m a little slow on posting this week, I apologize in advance, but the outcome will be worth it. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you What I’m Up To on Instagram the past few weeks, and What I’m Loving on Pinterest. If you aren’t following me on either, go do it (please)! You will get to see more behind the scenes and fun photos, plus we can share what we’re loving and pinning on Pinterest (I’m addicted and on there every night).
What I’m Up To
1) I recieved a super cozy hoodie from POPSUGAR for being a new part of the team (exciting, right?!). I will be writing posts and recipes for them sometimes on yumsugar in the near future. (More on that later).
2) I made yummy homemade calzones with pepperoni, spinach, and red peppers, and drank a nice pint. Recipe coming soon!
3) My favorite tea of the moment. Spearmint, Chamomile, and lemongrass. So relaxing. I’ve been drinking it every night before bed.
4) A photo that I found of myself and my fella 6 years ago. It’s crazy to me that we’ve been together for over 6 years. It seems like 2! How time flies….
5) Good Morning, Sunshine! Nothing like some freshly squeezed juice to start the morning off right!
6) A much needed pamper session after a long week!
7) Homemade Wontons for Dinner! One of my favorites.
8) We got a lot more snow this week, and during the snow storm I watched Almost Famous and dreamed of summertime. Snow, Snow go away, come again another day (or next year!)
9) Making some delicious Red Velvet Whoopie Pies with Coconut Buttercream for our Family Dinner Night.
10) We had a nice cozy fire while we all caught up and sipped on wine. There’s nothing I look forward to more than catching up with my family.
Follow me on Instagram to See More!
What I’m Loving
Pinterest is a dangerous, dangerous place. As I said earlier, I’m on there every night pinning away and it’s so addicting. I find something amazing that I must try every single day, which I suppose makes life more fun and interesting anyway! Here’s some of my favorite things I pinned this week.
Click the photos to view it on Pinterest. (**I do not own any of the photos below.)
1) I tried this Honey Cinnamon Nutmeg Mask yesterday and it was divine! It made my skin glowy and refreshed.
2) I also tried this detox bath. I’m not sure how well it detoxed, but it definitely relaxed me and made my skin super soft.
3) How cute is this built in chalkboard for the kitchen?! Must Have.
4) I just love this Messy French Twist!
6) Wise Words.
Follow me on Pinterest to see more!
Did you enjoy this post? I’ve been thinking about possibly making it a weekly thing, but of course I want to do what makes you readers happy, so let me know in the comments below!!!
See you soon! XO Jessica